Your safety and the safety of all my clients is my primary concern.
I have therefore introduced some new sanitary measures which I respectfully ask you to follow when you visit the clinic. I can only accept bookings from clients that agree and follow these procedures.
The clinic has always been a hygienic environment, with strict protocols to prevent cross-infection of any kind.
These new procedures for clients are in addition to a high standard of regular cleaning at the clinic.
Client Hygiene Procedures
- If you are early for your appointment, please wait outside or in your car, as no more than one client can be in the clinic at any one time.
- A hand sanitising station is set up outside the clinic – please use the hand sanitiser before you open the clinic door.
- A disposable face mask will be provided outside the clinic entrance – please put this on before you enter the clinic.
- Please keep your face mask on during any consultation and whenever you are facing up on the therapy bed. You may loosen or remove your mask when you are facing down on the therapy bed.
- At the end of your treatment, please ensure your mask is back on before you get up from the therapy bed and keep your mask on until you leave the clinic. You can keep your mask or dispose of it when you get home.
Thank you for your cooperation and support in keeping everyone safe.