Government guild line state that we should have five portion of fruit and veg a day. But did you know it was actually meant to be around eight portions of fruit and veg through the initial recommendations, however it was thought that eight portions was not achievable by most people and was then lowered to five. With that in mind i decided to take up juicing or pulverizing and this bring me to this kitchen gizmo. The Nutri Ninja is one of the latest food processors that are on the market that can extract micro nutrients by pulverizing everything so that its easy to absorb into you body. So £100 later, hear it is…
Now just to be clear i don’t work or have any loyalty to selling this product. This review is purely my own experience of the machine. With that said i have list the good points and some of the bad points about it.
1) Fast to clean, after a blend you just rinse it under the tap and its clean.
2) I typically have about 3 a day and its dead easy to use, just throw the fruit and veg,seeds in with a bit of water of juice and turn it on. It breaks everything up and ready for drinking.
3) It been great to use up a lot of left over veg that been sitting at the back of the fridge.
4) I haven’t snacked much since i got the Nutri ninja as i tend to just make a shake to satisfy any cravings.
5) On average i would eat around have about 8-10 portion of fruit and veg per day. My first breakfast blend will typically be a a mix of fruits, kale,spinach, lind seed, black sesame seed, chia seed, walnuts and fresh juice. Lunchtime would typically be a veg based blend with carrots, celery, cucumber, tomatoes, ginger and mint and some frozen berries for for flavour. Evening would be a mix of any other fruit and veg that i havent had that day.
6) I can take a mix some Chinese herbs in that benefit my body with the tastes as its masked by the fruits generally.
7) Digestion has been very good…enough said lol (more…)